Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Over Due for Vacation

OMG, okay...I decided to put a countdown on my blog to look forward to our vacation...it is like...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, did you get my point...OVER DUE.....

Everything at work is getting to me...and when I say everything...I mean everything...I even typed something in an email today that I usually would not do and now I think the supervisor of the employee is mad at me.  I really don't care, but I do try to keep myself above stuff and this time I sunk...I actually told the employee if she could not understand my very clear instructions that maybe she should be removed from her duties...bad, huh?  What is bad is that I put it in writing...oh, well...what are they going to do...tell me not to do that?

So, let's talk about vacation...kewl thing is I can talk about it now and then talk even more about it aftewards and even have pics I took afterwards...

We are going to South Padre Island...It is in Texas....where I live, but it is 9 hours from here...I just don't see how a state can be so big that something in the state is 9 hours away.  Another 5 hours and I would be in GA...LOL

It appears they have some really great things to do...and we will do some of them...but I am really, really looking forward to the beach!!


I did see where they have a light house and museum and it appears they show movies on the outside of the lighthouse at night...how kewl is that?  To bad the summer movie session does not start until after we leave...but it is a kewl thing I do think.



They have a place for massages...I would love to give Kerry that as a gift....he loves getting massages.  

We will be spending the week with our family.  My sister-in-law,  her hubby and their three kids, whom are a lot of fun.  I can't wait.  I have not seen them since Christmas and miss them a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great vacation and I do understand about it being over due!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! When I lived in Corpus, we used to go all the time. You are right, Texas is sooo freaking huge it takes hours to get around it! You deserve a nice vacation :)
    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know the pain.... In writing no less. LOL Oh, the evils of email. :-/

    But I'm allllllll about a vacation. And I do know the 'overdue' part. I am myself. And like you, I find I'm doing silly things I don't 'normally' do. *sigh* More intolerant--less compassionate.. G-d help me if I put it into writing. LOL

    Hang in there--18 days.
    YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete