My awesome aunt, Aunt Peg, sent this to me in an email. I don't forward these things on, but I liked this so much I decided I needed to post it on my blog to share with every one...Enjoy...I sure did.
Are you tired of those sissy friendship' poems that always sound
good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true
You will see no cute little smiley faces on this ~ Just the
stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad ~ I will help you get drunk and plot
revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue ~ I will try to dislodge whatever is
3. When you smile ~ I will know you are thinking of something
that I would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared ~ I will rag on you about it every chance
I get until you're NOT.
5. When you are worried ~ I will tell you horrible stories about
how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused ~ I will try to use only little words.
7. When you are sick ~ Stay the hell away from me until you
are well again.. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall ~ I will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll
help you up.
9. This is my oath .... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may
ask ~ because you are my friend.
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but
only you can feel the true warmth.
Send this to 10 of your closest friends (including the one who
sent it to you).
Then get depressed because you can only think of 5 OR 6.