Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Less than 30 Days

In less than 30 days our daughter will officially be ours. We have received a waiver to consummate the adoption two weeks early to have it done before we go on vacation. I can't wait to start being able to share pictures with everyone. Maybe I will actually get back to blogging again. My life is so different these days, with very little TV and a lot of one on one time spent with my daughter, not to mention the outside things she is involved in such as Special Olympics, swimming lessons, speech classes, and karate. I am very happy and I do believe she is also from her behavior. Stay tuned…vacation is on June 3rd so there will definitely be pics when we return!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Thats great that you will get to do that before your vacation! Sounds like she is a busy girl too! We are moving to Japan very soon and will be there right before you head out for your vacation! Have a great time!! Hugs :)


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Mother's Day wishes to you, ma'am. It would seem I'm not the only one blogger has been having tantrums with--silly blogger.

    You're on the downhill slide, legally.
    I dare say you chose your daughter and she chose you long before--and this is but the period at the end of the statement.
    I'm so thrilled for all of you.

    ReplyDelete