Friday, June 6, 2014

New Stuff

We are now a family of 5!!!  As of May 22nd Alejandra and Kristian became ours!!




Izza is going on to 9th grade...unbelievable!!!  Where has the time gone!!  I remember the little 11 year old that came to my house 3 1/2 years ago, just wanting to be loved...now I have a loving young lady, with a teenage attitude.  :)  It is all good...just can't believe how quick it all happened.




 
 
So, now we are off to Georgia.  Going back home after 13 1/2 years.  It will be different...I am not the same person.  I have really grown since leaving that state at 31 years of age and traveling around the U.S. changing jobs, meeting new people, and growing spiritually in the process.
 
I think different than I did then...the things that were important than are not necessarily the same things that are important to me now.  I would surprise people with some of my beliefs...but may are private and I won't go into them here.
 
So, it will be interesting to see how my new family dynamic and the me that I have grown to be fit into my old world in the Augusta, GA community. 
 
 
Excitement abounds...a lot of work in the next week and a half...and a bit of nervousness to go with it...Stay tuned...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment