Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 9: Be True to Your School


1. What was your favorite subject in high school?
OMG, I don't know...I guess math...I was really good at it...

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
I do...to many...Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, Wife Swap...sometimes, America's Got Talent, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Biggest Loser

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
I have to pick ONE??

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
I think some of it is scripted...but I could be wrong.

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager?

Well, here is a picture from February of my senior year...



6. Whose advice do you listen to?
What do you mean by listen? Do you mean hear, but not necessarily follow or do you mean hear and do what they say? I listen to my parents, but I don't always do what they say....

7. How often are you sick?
It really depends on the environment, weather, etc...but a few times a year.

8. Do you like or dislike change?
I am fine with change...I roll with it...I look for what else I can improve upon when there is change...

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
Four times I think...once by a guy I dated in high school...and three times by my husband. From my experience if you can make it through the broken heart and can get back together your relationship is stronger for the experience....

1 comment:

  1. *laughing*

    I hear ya on the 'who do you listen to' question!

    ReplyDelete