Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Party Mummy Meme

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Two ladies, Diane Stephens, whom I used to work with and Nancy Drugan, whom I met on FB. Then there is Lance Armstrong, Frankie Avalon and Greta Garbo.

2. Where was your first kiss?
Hmm, I really don't know...sad, huh?

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
True Confessions, huh? Sadly yes...when we were first married I hit my husband on his chest as some point...don't remember the why or whatever, but I could not believe I did such a thing and have never done it since.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
Uh, yes...poor people. In high school I sung at the Children's Christmas Mass.

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
The eyes....the mirror to their soul...

6. What really turns you off?
People who smoke and smell of smoke...and men who think they are all that...

7. What is your biggest mistake?
OMG...I have made so many....Probably the biggest was not smartening up about money earlier in my adult life.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No, not all...and never would.

9. Say something totally random about yourself.
I have been a nerd most of my life.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
They used to say I looked like a member of Menudo when I was a teen.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Of course!!

12. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes, 5'5" is perfect for me...

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Picked up something for dinner and whisked me away to an impromptu picnic at the lake...

14. When do you know it's love?
When you can't imagine your life without that person in it...

15. What's something that really annoys you?

People holding their cell phone to their ear when they are driving!!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, more than once you've hung up on me when i used to drive to work...holding my cell phone to my ear..lol

    You are one of the main reasons why i bought a blue tooth.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We vall tend to make those youthful money mistakes! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a passion for nerds. LOL

    Interesting share, ma'am. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete