Sunday, November 17, 2013

Just Waiting

At times I feel like I have my life on hold...just waiting to know if we will be granted the right to raise these two little girls we are hoping to add to our forever family.  I know that is not true because we have Izza and we continue to ensure her life is full and that we are in every aspect of her life...but there is a part of me that continues to feel like I am just waiting...

I don't know if the pain of losing the three little girls we had for 10 months will ever go away...but I have to hope that getting a couple other girls added to the family will help us fill that void they left behind...

Izza prays every day for sisters...it is so precious...I am so blessed to have her....and I hope that sooner than later her prayers are answered...the awesome thing is she prays for God to watch over the sisters she had and she prays for God to watch over the sisters to come...

Her is my awesome girl last week when we went to the Grapevine Sealife.  We had to put Boomer down that day and needed a distraction.  It was a very nice family night.



No comments:

Post a Comment