Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday 5 - Holes


1. Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?

We like to go to Eistein's Bagels...and I like a bagel breakfast sandwich or the french toast
bagel with the apple cinnamon smear.

2. What is your favorite style of doughnut?

I like that heavy doughnut that kinda looks like it has square edges...is that a sour dough one? I like it glazed with cinnamon.

3. What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers?

I love the berry flavors, but of the original flavors the Pineapple is my favorite.

4. What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?

The Kashi Heart to Heart...it has a great flavor.

5. How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones?

OMG, I love onion rings...I really like Burger Kings, especially with their dipping sauce.

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh.....bagels AND onion rings....

    *sigh*

    *laughing* I'm suddenly food obsessed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said Burger King too, great minds ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pineapple would be a close second

    ReplyDelete