Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?

Not unless I buy something that is a large price tag. I know I deserve it, but I just feel guilty about spending the money.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

Three, but they all need to come out.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?

Crunchy!!!!!!!!!!

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

The left...does that mean something?

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?

Wood!!

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?

Yes, but not LIVE.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?

Yes, I do and no I was not and did not...

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?

Black with white stripes...classy.

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?

Oh, sixth grade was a bad year...the first teach I had that year was not a good teacher...he gave all the girls As and all the boys Fs...he was fired and then we got a teacher that tried to make us work...I got Fs and Ds on my progress report and I forged it...bad, bad year...

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?

Not free hand.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?

Strawberry and cream...

12. What does your sibling do for a living?

He is a Captain of a Fire Station and a paramedic, and a Chief in the Navy Reserves.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?

I can't tell...I am in my work office...we have one light switch, but can't tell about the electrical outlets.

14. Do you know sign language?

I know most of the alphabet.

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?

I try not to..LOL

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?

Cream colored with taupe stripes.

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't

Children...

No comments:

Post a Comment