Thursday, January 14, 2010

Longest Week

This has been the longest week and I have only worked three days...darn, what's up with that...I am actually on my way to bed, but felt like stopping by here real quick.

I get to see a very good friend tomorrow that is going through chemo...she has a heart of gold and it kills me to see her going through this. She has been sick since her first treatment last week. I can't wait to see her though...it has been since Christmas eve that we shared a meal and talked.

Hubby works this weekend so I am thinking about cooking some more like I did last weekend...if all is good I will definitely be sharing the recipes...so standby...

Hugs to all...hope life is well for you and that your new year is starting out well...

2 comments:

  1. Oh GOOD! It's not just me. LOL I dunno where the week went, but apparently it's Friday? Woohoooo!!

    Sending good wishes for your gal friend and her course of treatment to be successful. It's such a battle.....*sigh*

    I'll look forward to yummy things being shared--and point himself in the direction of recipes. *laughing*
    All the benifits, none of the work!
    I like that deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend is a LONG refreshing one. Sounds like you've made some lovely plans. You and your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers. I have a dear friend who's been battling cancer for more than 7 years ... thought she'd lost the fight about 18 months ago but bounced back and is doing amazingly well currently. We spend lots of time together now that she's moved down from the mountains back to the beach just 5 minutes from me.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete