Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Harriet's Choice: The Disney Meme

Sunday Stealing: Harriet's Choice: The Disney Meme

1. Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite?

It would have to be Peter Pan...I think we should all remember what it is like to be a child and to just let ourself experience it once in awhile.

2. Which Disney film makes you cry the most?

Hmm, I guess that would be Pearl Harbor.

3. Which Disney film makes you the happiest?

Mary Poppins...it is a gem and just so much fun...

4. Which Disney film has the best music?

That is really hard to answer as there are so many good sound tracks in the Disney movies. Sweet Home Alabama was great, The Rookie, Sister Act...and the list goes on...

5. Which Disney film has the best love story?

Again, there are a lot of good ones, but I just love Sweet Home Alabama...we have watched it many times.

6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?

I really don't have one...Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite movies...so I guess she would be...

7. Who is your favorite Disney Prince?

I really have no answer for this one...who pay attention to the princes?

8. Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick?

That would be Mushu from Mulan. He was a trip.

9. Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?

Is Eeyore a main character?

10. Who is your favorite villain?

I guess Dr. Hook...he is so misunderstood...

11. What is your favorite Disney song?
Hakuna Matata would be my favorite song...it is a feel good song...and takes away your worries.


12. What is your favorite Disney villian song?
Don't have one...

13. What is your favorite Disney animal song?
Again, that would be Hakuna Matata or maybe Kiss the Girl

14. What is your favorite Disney Princess song?

Under the Sea is a good one...just a fun one to listen to...

15. What is your favorite Disney Prince song?

I don't remember the princes so how can I remember their songs.

16. What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song?

OMG, who remembers these things?

17. What is your favorite Disney love song?


I guess Once Upon a Dream...Sleeping Beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh....you did much better at remembering the movies than I ever woulda.
    I'd been googling like crazy.....LOL

    ReplyDelete