Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

OMG, I could live without eating fat, but for some reason I don't...is it a mental thing?  I have a habit of eating stuff I should not...and then not doing enough exercise...so yes, I would say eating fat.

And then I think about how things have been since we have been preparing to adopt our daughter...and I also know I can live without TV.  I have pulled away from it a lot and am starting to realize it is not the end of the world when I miss a program that I like to watch.

So, that is two things...fat and TV...I have to keep the good fats though...like Avocados...love them!!


3 comments:

  1. I can and have lived without TV since March I think,lol. We got rid of cable because we just were not getting out of it what we were paying for it, it was a waste of money. It has been fine, I don't regret it at all. There is always Netflix if you feel like watching something!

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, definitely I could surrender the television.

    Wait....'cept during tornado season. LOL I'm such a chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this an old post but I'm going back reading your bits of wisdom. Yes I think you are an old and wise soul. I relate to this one exactly... don't need the fat and need to stop watching so much TV. I've stopped recording so many shows. I was feeling like I just have to watch everything I recorded. So not as much TV for me lately but still attached to a few shows.

    ReplyDelete