Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


That would be my hubby.  We were separated one time...and it was one time to many.  It was one of the hardest times in my life.  I did make it through, but it is something I never want to have to do again.  He is my rock and he is my reason for living...




There really is nothing else for me to say...I think I have expanded enough on him previously so you know how much I love him and why.  And the thing is every day there is a new reason why...he is just a great guy all around.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I have an answer for this one. It is hard for me to live without all of my family but I really don't have much choice in that matter, well I guess I do but I chose my husband and I will follow him to the ends of the earth.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very clear how graced the both of you are to have found each other.

    ReplyDelete