Wednesday, December 1, 2010

At Last

We will finally have our daughter on Saturday. 

There was a process held up because they were waiting on some testing to be completed on her.  She was rated as severe before due to special needs, but the testing came back that she is now moderate.  It is awesome because it is showing that her new environment has really helped her a lot and that she can improve.  She was stagnate for the last few years...I attribute it to the foster family she was with...and now she is in a much better home and is showing great progress...can't wait to be able to help her reach her full potential and become a happy adult someday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really, really bummed out that my comment on the previous post got consumed by the Moof monster.

    But I'm elated--overjoyed and just plain grateful that ALL of you get a chance to be a family.
    A FAMILY.
    My G-d is an awesome G-d. I love the arrangements made to bring you all together. And I love the hope for goodness in all of your lives that continues.

    You are so graced.

    Congratulations seems so small of a thing to say.....

    *HUGE hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-d is good and everywhere present.

    We create our own life experiences through our way of thinking.

    There is POWER in affimative prayer......

    Oh yeah--G-d is good and everywhere present!!!

    Egads I'm JOYOUSLY happy for all of you.
    (ya think? LOLOLOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I am so happy and excited for you! You deserve this and she is lucky to have you :) What a wonderful thing.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete