Monday, November 22, 2010

Not such a Happy Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving is not going to be as happy as it could have been.

It appears they are not done with something that needs to be accomplished with Izza before we can  have her, so we will not have her to take to GA with us for Thanksgiving with the family.

I am pretty sad about this...I feel lost...on the verge of tears...I am so tired of waiting for her...and if she is in a foster home, well, why can't that be our foster home?  We are certified to be foster parents...this just makes no sense to me...most of the time...some of the time I see their point, but not when I let my feelings get involved, which is  most of the time.

So, another week without our daughter...I hope she has a Happy Thanksgiving...just wish it was going to be with us...

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...Aaawwwww :( This makes me incredibly sad for you. I will pray that you have some peace even though she can not be with you for Thanksgiving. I wish I could give you a hug!!!

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this just made me cry!!! I pray that she will be with you soon!!! I know how hard this is for you guys!!! Love you and I pray that you have a great Thanksgiving with your family in GA!!

    ReplyDelete