Monday, July 25, 2011

11 Days Post Op

I am 11 days Post-Op and have lost 15 lbs.  I had my staples removed today and am so, so happy!!  I can return to work tomorrow and am so ready for that also.

I have one more week and two days that I have to be on liquids than I get to go to pureed food for two weeks.  A person has never looked forward to pureed food as much as I am...

I have set my annual check-up with my regular doctor for four weeks from the date of my surgery which will be a good time to check vitamin levels, etc.  They checked them before surgery and everything was good.  Which is one up for me because obese people are often experience malnutrition because they do not eat healthy.  I on the other hand ate healthy 90% of the time, it was the 10% and not enough exercise that got me to where I was that finally made me make the decision to have this surgery.

I will be taking a picture at every 30 day mark and posting it on my stephiezone.com website so you will be able to keep up with the changes in me...

Well, hungry so I need to go get something to drink...time for a protein shake...yum...not...tired of them really...

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow--that's quite the loss already! And YEAHHHH!!! It had to feel awesome to be unstapled.

    Now--those protein shakes.....*shudder* I FEEL your pain on that one!

    I'm hopeful the return to work has been a good experience. AND I'm hopeful you're still allowing people to help with stuff.
    Easy does it!
    Oh.....but you're doing it--which is just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete