Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gone to Long - - Again

Wow, I did not realize it has been so long since I posted...Life is busy with a child...who would have thunk it...Plus we joined the gym so that has taken up more of our time.

Well, the big news.  At last weigh in I was down 70 lbs...check out the last two pictures here:


Stephie's Bariatric Living



I am feeling really good, but having a tough time finding things to wear to work as I don't want to spend any money on clothes yet.  What a problem huh?

I started a new job on September 26th.  I am closer to home and am really enjoying the time I have with my daughter and husband in the mornings.  I am learning so many new things and believe I have made the right choice to go to the IT side of things with the VA and shedding my payroll/hr skin.

Well, that is all I have time for now.  I need to check in on all my wonderful blogging friends and will do that in the next couple of days.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT! I am sure you feel so good too! I miss you blogging! Hugs :)


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.......that's a dramatic change. Sounds like it's working for you. Also sounds like it's working for you to chase the child and be in a new work environment, too. ;-)

    IT, huh?
    So.....you get to deal with silly people who don't know what they're doing. *ahem* Like me.....LOL

    Congratulations all the way around! Sounds like life is going well for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete