Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ready for the 4th of July


I am a bit tired right now, but I am happy also. My parents should be here in the next 45 minutes or so. The house is as clean as it is going to get, which is not bad, but probably not up to their standards. I am just not the housewife that my mother was when I was growing up or that my father is now. We do the best for us...as long as it is not gross and my allergies are not killing me then it is good. If you have ever been in my house you know what I mean. It is lived in...


I am mostly tired from this freakin' crampin'. And I got the salads made for tomorrow and an orange cake. All I have left to do is make Paul Dean's Macaronni and cheese tomorrow and then Kerry can grill the meat and we will be good to go.


Our older neighbors next door will be coming over also. I think it will be a nice afternoon. Rain is in the forcast, but we will deal.


I wish everyone a great 4th with lots of love and happiness with friends and/or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment