Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday 5 - Long & Shorts


  1. What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts? Hmm, I remember a couple years ago I waited like 8 or 9 months...No more...today I got my hair cut and I waited almost three months and that was too long...just hard to get time.
  2. What is the shortest hour of the day? That is funny...an hour is an hour...I guess I could say my lunch break, but it is only 30 minutes...so that might be why...lol
  3. What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in? Hmm, it was either at Six Flags...or the security check at the air port...not sure...
  4. Who’s your shortest adult friend? Without a doubt Judy Wilson, a lady I work with here in Dallas. Well, she is in Arlington now, but we still kind of work with each other. She is not even 5 foot tall. But she is a sweet heart.
  5. Who among your current friends have you known the longest? That would have to be Janet Hunt. I have known her since we were 13 years old. We still stay in touch and know somewhat of what is going on in each other's lives. Now, if we are talking close friends who know every thing it is close. I believe I would have to say Mona, but my BFFL is not far behind. I knew Mona a few more months than BFFL. They both know me quite well, but I think BFFL knows me just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment