Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life in General

Well, I was going to do a meme, but decided I did not want to think...so I am just going to give you a little glimpse into things in my life right now...

The house still is not in order, at least now how I would like it...maybe by the end of the month...but it won't be this weekend. It is our anniversary weekend. We plan to enjoy it...even though he is on call and we can't go very far...Sure hope they hire someone soon so we can take weekend trips...Still have not made it down to Houston to visit Kerry's birth sister and would love to get back out to New Mexico.

These long days are getting to me...I don't feel like I have a home life Monday thru Friday...it is tempting to go to 9 or 10 hour days when I hire a supervisor and maybe take the first Friday and the Second Monday of a pay period off, giving me a four day weekend every other week...we'll see...it would make the four days I do work a little longer...

I bought a Wii Fit thinking it would help me exercise more, but getting up at 4:30am to barley make a 6am train and then getting home at 6:15pm if we are lucky...well, makes for a long and tiring day so I am not doing the Wii Fit...I am however walking about 1.5-2 miles a day at work just walking from the transit to my office and back at the end of the day...

I starting Twittering this week...finally gave into it...not sure aboutit yet...

Well...I guess that is about it...no new discoveries that I can think of...Oh, I did read Michael J. Fox's book Always Looking up...I'll do a review of it tomorrow...save that for another day...LOL

Blessed Be...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things are not the best, I hear ya! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary :) Daniel wont be home for ours, he will be somewhere overseas :( I do the Wii Fit sometimes, need to get back into it. I can't wait to read your review on Michael J. Fox's book, loooking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the Walk Away The Pounds exercise dvds? You can do them in about 15 to 20 minutes and they really give you a good workout. You could do 15 min in the morning and 15 at night, that's what I'm shooting for. So...what kind of exercise stuff is in your home? You said it looked like my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now--I'm liking the sounds of that four day weekend every other week.

    Hmmmmmm.....

    <-- brain is working now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change takes time ... and patience. Methinks I won't ever twitter! I haven't enough time as is and I'm not sure I care what others are doing minute to minute ... I certainly don't care to share what I'm doing all the time either.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete