Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday Thunks


1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
No, we won't be in town this weekend...and have not had may treaters in the last few years regardless of where I live.


2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag?
Well, last year in addition to candies I got the little playdos and puzzles to put in bags. Though no one showed.


3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet?

I rarely watch horror movies anymore...got burnt out on them in my younger years I guess.


4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?

I always liked April Fools Day.


5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had....

Have never really been scared on Halloween...


6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question.

I love Casper...I recently got rid of an old VHS tape that hadCasper episodes.


7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?

Can't say that I have...


8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em?

I used to, but I don't know if my bladder could handle them anymore.


9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?

I have this thing for snowmen the past few years so I get anything with snowmen...I also like angels.


10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs?

This question is just to funny...right out of the blue...I say 8 minutes...


11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do?

Wake myself up...thishas got to be a bad dream...


12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away?

I would have to totaly agree...love those single serving reeses cups...


13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?

A witch...I think I can cackle pretty good...hehehehe


13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?

Yes, when I was a teenager we ran a haunted house in the basement of our apartments for the younger kids...I hadkids put their hands in bowls they could not see...spagetti...told them it was worms...and peeled grapes...told them they were eyeballs...lol


14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as?

Clueless here...sorry...


15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?

Most of the time it is just hubby and I so we have a turkey breast.


16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?

Yes, Gerald's Game by Stephen King pretty much did that for me...


17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?

It's 7am and I think we already hit it...73 or something like that...


18. Have you ever howled at the moon?

No, not in my book of experiences


19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you?
A Vampire of course....are they not the most sensual of beings?

No comments:

Post a Comment