Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TMI Tuesday


1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?

OMG, I have not dated in 19 years...but let me see if I can remember what I would have done then...I sure don't want the chance to know now. Talking constantly about their mother or an ex would be one....using foul language continually, and doing something in sensitive to me or someone else


2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. :)

Not real sure...maybe a cat, conforting and loving, but also very curious and smart about certain things.


3) If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?

Sex is not everything. I would stay forever as I love him for our life we have together and there is a connection that goes beyond sex.


4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?

I am more passive. My mind is the aggresive part of my body so I let that go when things are physical.


5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?

Yes, sure have...blushes...

Bonus (as in optional): What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?

I think the percentage of women is small, maybe 15% because we tend to let feelings get in the way, but men? I would say maybe 50% as a large number seem to keep from keeping emotionally involved.

3 comments:

  1. Good answers.

    Check out my first TMI Tuesday at http://365-days-of-sex.blogspot.com/2009/10/tmi-tuesday.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There'd have been a time when I would have scoffed at the answer to number three--but I 'get it' today......I really GET it and I think it's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again,, you throw out some shock therapy..lol i was a bit taken back by your answer to number 5..lol When and where?? And where the heck was i?

    Good Answers!

    ~c

    ReplyDelete