Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Well, hmm...I have never tried any drugs and do not believe I ever will.  I sometimes think that Marijuana should be made legal, but then you will have the same problems there as you do with people driving intoxicated.

I do drink once in awhile, rarely to excess.  And when I say drink I am referring to a glass of wine with a meal or before a meal.  Or a margarita.  I rarely go to parties that include alcohol, but my family has been known to throw some parties at which I have drank in excess, but they are many, many years apart and I always have someone to drive or I stay where I am drinking.

It really comes down to people being responsible and doing what is right for the safety of others and sadly people just do not seem to be able to control their actions and behave in a smart way.

2 comments:

  1. I used to be envious of people who could do that 'one drink'--truth be told they mystify me. I don't remember a time when I had 'one drink'. Pretty sad...and for the wreckage I created in the lives of others--darn sad.

    I'm okay with others drinking responsibly. Now granted, I don't know what that looks like or how to do it--so for me, it's a no brainer.
    I'll pass ty.
    And I do know a whole lot of people who thank me for passing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think drinking is fine as long as it and you are safe, your not acting out, being rude...you know, those kinds of things. Hubby and I have drink nights sometimes and we are responsible and have fun together. Drugs, I really am not okay with anyone using them, no matter what it is.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete