Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.


You know this is an easy one for me...I think any human should be able to marry any other human that they love and whom returns that love.  I don't know why there has to be laws about such a thing.  I know a few gay people and would love for them to be able to find someone to love and whom loves them back and be able to spend the rest of their lives together as they see fit, and if that means getting married they should be able to get married.

2 comments:

  1. Plain and simple answer for you.
    Iowa has legalized marriages and it's been a controversy and a half--especially the manner in which the vote was done to do the legalization.

    I waiver on the decision based on how it was made, not based on the right to marry.
    Personally--I don't qualify to make a judgement on who can/cannot exchange vows between the persons involved and their G-d. I'm thinking that's a bit egocentric to think I oughta be able to.
    Just my nickle! (ALWAYS more than two cents dontchaknow!)

    ReplyDelete