Monday, March 22, 2010

Manic Monday #204

Manic Monday #204

What do you value most in other people?

I value honesty. If I feel someone is truthful with me it is almost like a security blanket. I feel like I can be myself no matter what that brings. I don't have to worry about something I say coming back to haunt me later or about getting my feelings hurt because I opened up and cared and was made a fool of in the end.

If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?

Probably terracotta...weird, huh? It is because it is a warm color. It is not a favorite color, but it makes me feel warm when I see it. Kinda homey.

You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?

I would talk about having fun in life. High school kids are always hearing about responsibility and what is right and wrong. And I do believe there is a place in their lives for all of that information, but I would want to tell them about the fun they need to have as an adult and how important it is to always have fun in life. Otherwise they will go on and start their lives, working towards those goals that will mean nothing without the fun in life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you've returned to this meme. I really enjoyed reading your responses. We didn't agree on colors, but I found some similarities in our other responses. Hope you'll stop by to check them out.

    What Grandma's Saying Today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup--I'm ya on 'have fun'. OMgosh how boring it'd all be if kite flying and snowangel making couldn't happen, yaknow?!

    Integrity. That's what I go for. Only cuz that's action and not just words--lots of people I know are honest in mouth, they'll tell you what's on their minds. But do they behave honestly--that's what I wanna know and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. I too value honesty over everything else. If I could only see one color it would have to be purple.

    ReplyDelete