Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One
1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
Hubby is the only one I kiss and he is at work...so, about 13 miles...
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
Hubby did...and we are still together...almost 19 years now...
3. Last person you were in a car with?
Okay, this may turn out to be a very boring blog...but there is 35 questions so maybe my answers will start to vary eventually...so, the answer to this one...hubby...we went to the grocery store this morning together.
4. Any plans for tomorrow?
Monday? Yeah...to go to work...will have to make sure staff finishes reports so that we have a successful payroll...my mantra this pay period...Everyone that is supposed to will receive their check on time!!
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
I don't time myself to often, but I think 15 minutes.
6. Best friend or close friends?
My best friend is here....
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Of course...didn't I already tell you that?
8. Did you kiss anyone Friday?
Only Hubby...what is this with the kissing questions today?
9. Ever thrown up in public?
Yeah, on one of those gravity rides at the fair...you should not eat fried shrimp and then go on a gravity ride...they don't mix...
10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
OMG, I have 25 more of these to go???
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
Rachel...another long time friend that can also be considered a best friend, but I don't talk to her enough for her to know every little thing about me like my BFFL I mentioned earlier.
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Hmmm, that is a hard one for me...I loved school...maybe statistics?
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?
I get along with everyone...so, no...
14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?
I just love pink and black or pink and white!!
15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, a very serious one...I fell asleep at the wheel and fought it out with a tractor trailer...not smart...lucky that I did not kill hubby, myself or anyone else. At this time I do not drive...this accident was 12 years ago...I am going to at least get my learners permit this year...and maybe a drivers license before the end of the year.
16. What's the closest thing to you that's green?
This little stuffed caterpillar that hubby gave me for Valentines day.
17. Where would you like to be right now?
On the beach in the sun with a cold Corona!!
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
19. How many dogs do you have?
Only one...we have tried having more than one and it does not work for us...
20. Is anything bugging you right now?
Nope...not a whole lot bugs me...
21. Is life going right for you now?
Right? What is right? Life is happening...and I am doing my best to make it happen the way I want it to...
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
Of course...my hubby...he is my whole world right now...I say right now because I imagine once we adopt he will take second place...
23. What made you laugh today?
I know I have laughed today...but I don't remember at what...sad, huh?
24. What was the last movie you watched?
We watched Fireproof last night...
25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
Losing weight and exercising more...Rachel is doing her best to get me on the right track...I just need to do the work...
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Laying in bed telling hubby we needed to get up so he could bring me to the store before he had to go to work...see, if I had my drivers license I could have done it myself...
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
Short and it is going to get sorter...
28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Would love to see my parents...wish we lived closer so I could at least see them once a month.
29. Do you like the rain?
OMG, I love it...my cousin and i used to play in the rain in GA when she was in elementary school and I was in high school...
30. Did you have a valentine this year?
I always have a valentine...sadly he was sick and he had to work that day...so, I made the special meal, but not the special dessert...he ended up not being able to eat much of the meal.
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
Yes, I will do whatever hubby needs me to do...we don't have much of anyone else here for support...
32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Yes...I could not bare to see something happen to the people I love...
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
No, not really...everything has happened because we meant for it to happen this way...
34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
I don't think anyone should smoke...it stinks and it is unhealthy.
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Yes, I am in my forever relationship...and it gets better all the time