Monday, March 29, 2010

Too Tired to do a Meme

I am way to tired to do a meme tonight.  I need to get to bed so that I can get up and ride the bike in the A.M.

Saturday we had a full day of training with medication training, followed by CPR, then a little more on SIDS, and then 6 hours on Restraint training...I was so tired I slept like a rock.

Then yesterday I was still a bit tired, but I did get things done, not everything, but some things...even went for a mile walk.

So, got up at 4:15a.m. today, rode the bike for 5 miles, did the shower thing, at a quick breakfast and out the door to get the 6:05 train.

Came home real quick tonight to eat half a sandwich, let the dog out and then off to class.  Tonight...sexual predators and sexual abuse...I am dog tired...that is a distressful subject to discuss, it really brings you down...I think all sexual predators, whether they be man or woman need to have both of their hands cut off...and no offer of prosthetics...is is a much crueler crime then taking away their privates....think about...

Well, we got home a little after 9:30p, been home about 30 mins...need to get to bed, but felt the need to blog...

We have four more classes...can't wait...these Monday nights are rough.  Thanks for putting up with my whining...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I been to that. Running after your time, really tiring.

    Hope you have great and restful weekend.

    Hope you got want you in Wednesday!Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Lord--mentally exhausting and physically draining...and it just keeps comin'.

    *sigh*
    I'm sorry. I know it's required training (leastwise is for me)..and I know it's daunting and anger producing. It's just required.

    Hang in there--and get rested!

    ReplyDelete