Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Thunks



1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow.

What is a favorite song from the year you graduated from highschool?

2. Wind chimes - annoying or not?

I love wind chimes...I have some glass ones on the back porch...besides the sound I love them because they have a glass piece with a dragonfly design.

3. Camping - camper or tent?

I can do either...I love the rustic feel of the tent...I like to rough it. But I also like to have the comforts of a camper sometimes.

4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh?

Sure, why not...

5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

I guess S...my first name starts with it...and it can be sexy...LOL

6. So this week my kid had to type a research paper for English.... then she had to email it to her teacher! Is that not just the oddest thing ever? Blew my mind away.

LOL, email it to the teacher...too funny...I guess it was just a matter of time.

7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages?

You have to have a straw for a milk shake...can't drink a milk shake without a straw...right?

8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful "upgrades" to the newer, fancier phones?

I have given them away, I have recycled, and we still have a couple sitting around here.

9. It's allergy season - unless you've completely missed all the people walking around with kleenexs stuck to their nose... what are you allergic to?

I think every tree that exists...and definitely cats, dogs, and birds...which I have one of each...and dust...anyone want a job cleaning my house? lol

10. What did you sleep with as a child?

Nothing...don't recall being allowed to sleep with anything

2 comments:

  1. I think the letter "S" sums it up! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. The Judge had me email him a court report. Now THAT was totally bizarre....

    ReplyDelete