Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday 5







  1. To whom do you normally turn when you need to complain about something? Well, that would have to be my BFFL. I just can't imagine not having her in my life and being able to share my good and bad times with.
  2. Which annual season-turning do you enjoy the most? The change from summer to fall. Though I love the summer going into fall gives me a sense of throwing off the old and creating anew...
  3. Where can you get a really good turnover? The best turnover I ever had was this little shop downstairs of the Doubletree Hotel I think it was in Miami. It was cream cheese and Guava...mmmm....I could go for one now.
  4. What’s employee turnover like where you work? That really depends on what department you work in I do believe. We are losing 18 this week. Most to retirement, but we are bringing on 7 next week, mostly medical staff.
  5. One of the Wonder Twins could turn into any form of water, while the other could turn into any animal. Which of these powers would be more useful to you? I think an animal since you can get around and experience things.

1 comment:

  1. Staff turnover....*sigh* It used to be a rarity--fact is, we had the lowest turnover rate in the agency.

    Notsomuch now...
    The boss says we've just finally caught up with the rest of the world.
    FEELS personal, though...

    ReplyDelete