Thursday, March 26, 2009
Home and waiting on the security company to come and install our security system...so, let's blog..LOL
1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)? When I want soda it is usually Ginger Ale
2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you? Believe, hmm, I guess a little. Well, maybe a lot. Well, our signs say so much, so here is just a bit...A Virgo's creed is "I analyze" and guess what...I am a Management Analyst. Virgos are generally detailed, precise, fanatically tidy, skilled communicators, devoted, hardworking, observant shrewd, loving and nurturing. On the other hand they can also be cold, critical, reserved, self-serving, jealous, fearful, distrustful, so meticulous they lose sight of larger issues, critical of anything outside of their own beliefs and phobic about hygiene and sanitation. I could go on, but this gives you something to chew on...I'll let my BFFL tell you if this is me or not.
3. Who is John Galt? Wikipedia tells me this is a character in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, a book I have planned to read, but scares me to death since it is such a deep book. I did however enjoy her Fountainhead.
4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? Usually read or play a DS game.
5. Who's your Daddy? Too funny...
6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies? Jelly Beans...
7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars? I have always wanted a yellow Cabriolet. Why shouldn't car manufacturers make yellow cars?
8. Holding on or Letting go? Hmm, letting go...
9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear? Lately these great cotten spandexi high thigh briefs from Catherines.
10. Who is your daddy and what does he do? My father is James Alexander White Jr. and he is retired Army.
11. Spring - is it here yet?? In some places...and officially, yes, by the calendar.
12. Does Google Streetview scare you? No, should it?
13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Blue Bell Creameries
14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Butter Pecan
15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine? Often
16. What inspires you? Life it's self inspires me everyday to try to make the most of it.
17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors? Of course!!
18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins? Eh??
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why? No good answer here...I want to be near family and they are everywhere...so I guess I'll stay here...
20. Why do you blog? It helps me to learn who I am and it is interesting to read about others.
21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us? Okay, this question is just way to deep for today's blogging...
22. Do you twitter? Why or why not? No, it is another thing...to take up my time...
23. What did you dream last night? I have no clue...
24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten? Aligator
25. What was the last picture that you took? Of the windmills in west Texas.
26. what is your favorite part of spring? The colors
27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about? Hmm...nothing that I can think of...
28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household? With my husband we have tons of different band aids and then we have gauze and tape for the big boo boos