Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were they carpeted?

No, I don't think so....but I can't remember when it was...

2. Green or purple grapes? Green...I just love those seedless green grapes

3. Do you like Peeps? No, to much sugar for me.

4. The smell of Vicks - like it? Yeah, something about Eucalyptus.

5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays?

Yes, but I can't find them right now to put up my Easter ones.

6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on ________ .

I can't think of anything...we try to be thrifty even when we are buying major items.

7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island?

Jack Black...I just don't care for him.

8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example?

Yes, I would, but I am not a parent so I don't know how that would work for parents who work.

9. Do you go fishing?

Yes, I love Fishing...been a couple years though...we are doing more this year.

10. What question should we ask next week?

Name something you made from clay as a child that you or your parents might still have.

2 comments:

  1. lol.. and do your parents have something that you made still from your childhood?

    Good Answers... Be careful sweetheart, and i love you!

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh....pretty weblog!

    You're such a talented gal!

    Carpeted stairs--to the basement....to look for misplaced crayons.

    Just sayin'......

    ReplyDelete