1. What color is your front door? I believe it is green...not going to go check though...
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. My sibling by blood is a brother, whom is awesome, he is a captain of a fire station and he is a Chief in the Navy Reserves, he is an awesome father of three wonderful sons, and he is a fun guy. I miss him all of the time... I then have my sister, whom is not a sister from birth, but she is my soul sister. She knows me through and through and when we have had some bad times in the past where we did not talk it hurt me in the core of my soul...She is a single mom that has raised an awesome young lady for a daughter and she has found a strength for herself that she was missing for so many years that I am so proud of her...
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? I like the common bucky eye because it is like eyes on it's wings.
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? I have not clue right now
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? I love her...I think she is an inspiration to young people and has done so much good for others with her success.
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? No, I am not. I believe we have a very good health system and I trust people to take the appropriate precautions.
7. Hard or soft pillows? Soft...I want to sink in them.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? Front or back? Truthfully I have no clue.
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? My car....silver
10. When does your driver's license expire? I don't drive...
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. 5301
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?Probably my right...
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist. I could never be an advise columnist...
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.
Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.
I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.
Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.
Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?