Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


1.) What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase?

Honestly...I can't think of any thing. I don't embarrass very easily.

2.) What sexual position do you and your partner/significant other use most?

I don't believe I am even putting this on a blog...for us it would be what so many refer to as "doggy style"...most likely the #1 position for overweight individuals.

3.) Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off or do you slip them on and off?

I do not always untie them.

4.) What is the last thing you broke by accident?

A little glass bell with a snowman on top. I caused his head to come off...hubby still needs to fix.

5.) If you had to lose one of your body parts what would it be and why?

That is so difficult. I guess I would say a leg. With prosthetics today a person missing a leg is really capable of leading a very normal life.

6.) How do you feel about anal sex?

Mmm...shouldn't these sex questions been on TMI Tuesday? Well, if you can get past the initial pain the orgasm is awesome...

7.) If you could have the ability to solve problems quickly and easily or the ability to know without doubt every time a person told a lie, which ability would you want and why?

I think I would rather solve problems quickly and easily. I could help more people that way in addition to being better at my job. As much as I can't stand people to lie to me I am not naive enough to think people will not ever lie and I think some lies are told as more of a protection than a deception. I think I would get hurt way to much if I knew when someone was lieing to me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment