Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TMI Tuesday


Sorry I have been missing in action. I am just so tired every night. I basically have a 12 hour day with my commute and it is wearing me out. I just don't even feel like getting on this PC at night. I know others do longer days, but I am just not made for this. My ride got a job closer to home, actually at the place I used to work at here, so I will be taking the train soon and I am hoping to maybe curve at least a half hour off the commute if I can catch the right trains.

Well, I decided to try another TMI...I have not read all of these questions yet, which I usually do before I decide to participate in TMI so this may be interesting.

1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex? Umm, yes.

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention? It has been so long since I needed to do that I have no clue.

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer? I think I would prefer to dominate.

4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome? I would, but I never have. Don't think hubby would want to, though he used to talk like he might...TMI Dori?

5. When was the last time you had sex? Hmm, don't remember...guess it has been to long.

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad? I don't see it as good or bad, it just is. I mean if the two parties feel an attraction that they also want to experience through sex, well, great. I hope it is awesome and not something they look back and think, damn, that sucked.

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons? I doubt it...I am pretty vanilla.

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner. I seem to have something for blond haired, blue eyed men. Some muscle tone don't hurt...hubby had that when we first met, it was nice. And of course I need a man to be funny, make me laugh and be honest with me.

Well, those were pretty easy...Not sure about what Sister-in-law will think if she reads them, but oh, well. I don't keep secrets and I think she likes that about me, or at least I hope she does.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Stephie I just had to laugh!! I am thinking I need to start doing this one!! Shoot I just need to start blogging again!! I promise to start tomorrow!! Or today if I get time!! Thanks for the laugh, and ya know we all do and like what we like!! No judgement from me!! LOL Talk to ya soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete