Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


1. Is there a particular smell that turns you on? If so what is it?

No, not really...

2. Have you ever tried or considered trying a Master Cleanse type method to lose weight?

No, I would do it for health reasons, but it is not a way to lose weight.

3. When you browsing a book store for reading material, do you find yourself checking out a book solely based on the cover design?

Sometimes...if a book cover catches my eye I will pick it up to read the dust cover.

4. Which 80's trend were you least happy to see come back this year; big shoulder pads or neon?

I can't stand shoulder pads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. How long do you think could you disappear for until someone would notice your absence and start looking for you?

OMG, probably not more than 24 hours. My BFFL used to notice in that amount of time...but now that she is preoccupied with some other thing...I am not so sure.

6. Have you ever walked out of a movie and asked for your money back? Which movie(s) and why?

No, I don't know that I have ever gone to a bad movie at the theater.

7. Have you ever changed your plans because of something you read in your horoscope?

No, never, but I love to read them...

1 comment:

  1. Ohboy...if I'm not more then 20 minutes EARLY for work, they're ringing worried about me and my wellbeing!! Silly people...

    Course, I'm the ones who've trained 'em to do that, I suppose....LOL
    I'm gonna go in ON TIME more often, dangit! LOL

    ReplyDelete