Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's Fab Five



1.What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?   It is not the strangest, but the thing I dislike most is oysters...They are pretty gross to me.  I can't really think of anything strange right now...

2.If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be? Stephanie Plum form Janet Evanovich's Plum series.  She is hilarious and would be a lot of fun.

3.What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? I would not want to be haunted by anyone, but least I would say Hitler, he was totally demented.

4.If you had to be trapped in a book for a month, which book would you choose? (you can also pick what character you would want to be as well)  Pride and Prejudice...I love that era.  I would miss the current day infrastructure, but I would none the less love to spend time in that era.

5.If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? (you can also pick what character you would want to be as well)  I really don't know...maybe The Facts of Life.  I always thought it could be cool to go to a boarding school...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment