Tuesday, December 30, 2008
10 Best Moments of the Year
1. Moving within a 7 hour drive to my parents house.
2. Really reconnecting with my bffl and believing that we have made it over the humps of our past.
3. Every moment I spent with my husband just enjoying life, such as the trip to Memphis or the ride to Vicksburg to go around the Military park, but most special is the time we spend at home doing nothing extraordinary.
4. Husband getting a job...
5. Having a class tell me it was the best class they had been to of the particular subject.
6. Mom and hubby's "100" year birthday party.
7. Getting in touch with a long lost friend.
8. Having more frequent conversations and heartfelt conversations with my brother.
9. Seeing the first African American elected President of the United States.
10. Spending time with my family in my home...it is nice to have people come visit me instead of me always having to go visit them.