- Travel :: I love to travel. I don't like flying, but I like the going to a place and enjoying it, learning about it and seeing and experiencing new things.
- Expensive :: I love expensive hotels. Who doesn't? They have the best sheets and tons of pillows, down comforters, and fluffy beds.
- Backspace :: Other than a key on the keyboard this word just does nothing for me. I knew where it is without thinking...use it often when I am blogging...
- Traffic noise :: Traffic noise gets on my last nerve. I hate it...I don't know how big city residents live with this all the time.
- Now see here :: This sounds like something someone would say when their upset or trying to make a point. Kind of old fashioned, huh?
- Vegetables :: I love vegetables. All kinds and fixed all different ways, but my favorite way is grilled.
- Chat :: I used to go into AOL Chat rooms back in the day when AOL was all the rage. Gosh, that seems like a life time ago and boy that is something I would never do now.
- Your calling :: I am 19 years into my career and I still don't know. The last year I believe I have a calling to teach.
- Weekly :: Blank...just totally blank on this one. I guess I can say I miss my weekly visit with my parents on Sundays when I lived near them. I really, really miss that. I would so prefer to see them once a week then once ever few months for a week.
- Oh! :: Oh! nothing...I got nothin'
Sunday, December 14, 2008
I say ... and you think ... ?