Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness


1.) Have you ever stolen anything from a relatives house?

No, and I can't even imagine doing something like that...why would someone do that?? Okay, there are strange individuals out there and I guess that is the only explanation, but thankfully that is not one of the strange things about me.

2.) If you had to changed lives with a friend from your real life for a day, which would you choose and why?

Mmmm, I have a pretty good life so this is a hard one for me. I am a very fortunate person in so many ways. I guess I would change with a friend of mine who teaches children. We have known each other from high school and she seems to be very happy in the life she has built and I would like to experience that happiness with the added bonus of teaching children and how they react to the teacher.

3.) Name at least one place where you would never have sex.

OMG, I have been caught in public having sex twice before we got married, so I don't know that there is any limits...LOL I guess I would say a church, it is the only place I would think that we would not, though before we were married we did it in a car parked at a church..lol.


4.) If you could change one personality trait in you significant other, what would you change and why?

This is difficult, if you know my husband you know why. I have the greatest husband. And I am not exagerating. Personality wise he is awesome and everyone loves him. I am not saying there are not little things I would change, like leaving one swallow in something and putting it back in the refrig or something, but personality wise he is just great. I guess if I had to really dig and find one thing I would say it is his shyness to be able to perform in front of other people. I tried to get him to sing karoke at his birthday, it was a song he knows inside and out, and he just would not. If I could change that I would, but nothing else. I like him just the way he is...fortunately.

5.) How important is the mood and setting to you when it comes to sex? (Do you need certain things to set the mood to really enjoy it, etc)

OMG, what is it with the sex questions. My bffl will be having a hay day seeing me answer these things because I just don't talk about my sex life a whole lot. It is not important at all...mood, setting, what the hell is that? Now, I prefer to have sex at night because it makes me tired and hubby likes to in the morning...I think because he has rested and is energized. But in the morning I want to get up and going...see what time I am posting this...so I don't want to...so we do have a difference there and I won't tell you who usually wins, you'll just have to guess.

6.) Which is worse, bad sex or no sex? Why?

Ugh, now we are just getting way to personal...LOL I would say bad sex. Because it leaves a memory of something that was bad that should have been wonderful. No sex leaves no memory because nothing at all happened to remember. If it didn't happen then you can just remember the good times and there would not be any bad ones to remember.

7.) On a scale of 0 to 10, how much of a compulsive spender would you say you are?

I myself am about a 2 I would say, but hubby is a 10. And when I am with him I get sucked in. Personally I can talk myself out of spending money so easy, but when I am with him I just can't say no. This gets us in to trouble. So, I try to avoid going "shopping", but sometimes I have to give in to him and follow along. I am not a shopper, I am a buyer. I know what I need and I go buy it...My hubby, he is a shopper and can walk around for hours shopping. Ugh. Is that a personality trait? Hmm, if so that is what I should have listed as the thing I would change in him. LOL

8.) Have you ever left a restaurant without paying the bill? Why?

No, and I cannot imagine why some one would do this, it is just so dishonest. Even if you don't like the food you should at least discuss it with the manager and make it all right, not just leave without paying the bill.

1 comment:

  1. lol.. i see you!...

    Great answers, but, i didn't know you had sex in a church parking lot... Hey you got one up on me..!! lol..

    But (smirkin) i had sex in a Cemetery, and unbeknownst to us,, a Funeral was going on,, no more than,, 20 feet away...lol

    Hugssss,,

    ~c

    ReplyDelete