Well, I am to list 10 noteworthy (to me at least) things that have happened in the last 24 hours. My life is so mundane there are not 10. At least I don't believe so....Let's see.
1. Hubby was able to get the 23rd off so that we can head to GA that day.
2. I found two job announcements that are open that I had previously applied for and not qualified....we'll try again, they obviously did not find anyone.
3. A young lady that I have watched grow up since she was 6 months old made her way to Afghanistan. Please keep all of our service members all over the world in your prayers.
4. The Eagles won their game this week keeping them in the running for the playoffs. This makes me very happy!
5. I got the okay to go to a symposium on retirement in D.C. in January.
6. My mom got all of the days off that we will be in GA!!
7. Found out that since the President made the 26th a holiday for us our pay date will be the 24th of Dec next week. Yeah!!
8. Well, I gave it a good try...but I have run out...so I have seven things...and they are pretty weak....