Thursday, February 19, 2009
1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use? We use Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening - Fresh Mint.
2. What is your earliest memory? My earliest memory is when I had ear aches when I was 2 years old and the doctor came in and jammed something in my ear and a bunch of blood came out...I actually still have nightmares of this...when I told my parents about it they said it really happened.
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? OMG, do I have to pick...I love Nathan's Hot dogs, but I so love a really good cheese burger too...of course I prefer cheeseburgers that I make.
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? I think maybe Susan B. Anthony or one of those other ladies that were so involved in getting women the right to vote.
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? You will always find Smoked Turkey Sausage. I keep a pack of it in there because when I don't know what to fix for dinner I can always create some sort of concoction with that sausage and whatever else I have in the kitchen. You will never find caviar in my refrigerator. Thank goodness neither my husband nor I like that stuff.
6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1? Yes. I knew I used Crest and it was some sort of whitening, but was not sure on the rest.
7. What don't watermelons grow on trees? Because their too freaking heavy.
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? I really have no clue...It will be interesting to see what others say to this.
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? I am sure I would draw my favorite picture...a house, tree, car, sun and birds in the sky...don't know why I have always enjoyed drawing that since I was a kid...and then you would find lists...I would be making lists of things I did not want to forget and of things I thought of while I was in there...I am a list person.
10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car? I have never changed the oil. Thankfully my husband has someone do that for us...
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest? My grandparents just missed their 60th anniversary in 2006. My grandpa dies a few months short of their anniversary.
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. Talking on a phone with someone while grocery shopping.
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt? Yes...my husband...we almost did not get married...that was a difficult time...
14. What do you dip your french fries in?Mayonnaise of course!
15. What was the last picture that you took? This picture is the last one I took...it is from my calendar in the kitchen for March...This could be our doggie that passed a couple of years ago...