Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday

Hello fellow bloggers....I promise to catch up with your blogs this week....In the mean time...

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?

Hmm, I think the nose...it is functional, but I can't say that a nose has ever looked sexy to me.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?

It has to be over I you are talking about what I think you are talking about.

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?

Yeah, when I was first married I did that quite frequently. Funny how things change. I will call in to stay home with hubby now, but sex is usually the farthest thing from our minds. We have so much fun just being together and spending time together.

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? Id so, at what age?

OMG, I have no clue. Sad huh? I don't think we did as a let's sit down and talk about this. My family was always very open about sex and our bodies so yes, we talked, but it wasn't like...."the talk".

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?

If this question is about sex, which they usually are....well, I would have to say to "kiss my sweet spot" as some authors in romance books might put it. To me there is nothing else like it...

But my husband can rock myu work just by cleaning the house and making dinner. There is just something so sweet about a husband that will put aside his fun time to do that for me so that we can spend fun time together.

Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you?

Hmm, well, when I was first married sex to me was all about creating a baby. I wanted a baby so bad and we were never given that. Sex has also always been a very intimate occurence for my husband and me...not a way to show love, but if we were having sex it was our emotions for each other in the physical form. The same would apply now, but we just don't have sex much any more. The main reason I believe is my weight, sadly. Not that my husband don't love me the way I am, but I believe sex is not as good and he is not as attracted to me at this weight. Then there is the fact that my hubby is a morning sex person and I am a night. I get up early and he sleeps in, so we are not in bed in the morning to have sex.

Okay, that is so much more than I usually reveal about myself so we will end this here...hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww, you did good,, and this would be your second TMI... hehehe, your getting good at this..

    The toilet paper for me would have to come over and down.. Yeah, ass backwards..lol To me it goes alot quicker the other way..lol Yes i have too much time on my hands if i NOTICE those types of things..

    LY,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....aren't you a brave soul.

    <-- is not a brave soul.

    *laughing*

    BUT--I will admit that my perception about intimacy and sex is way different than it used to be. For which I'm very grateful.

    ReplyDelete