1. I love Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches
2. I tried my first cigarette when I was 7. You can blame that on my uncle who was 10 at the time.
3. I used to play softball and basketball.
4. I learned to crochet when I was 10.
5. I was born in Maryland
6. I have an ancestor that was part of the infamous James Gang.
7. I like the color sage green in my bedroom.
8. I have a red couch.
9. I like mustard on cheese pizza. (Really good on those little frozen pizzas that are so bad for you.)
10. I love all types of texmex and traditional Mexican cuisine.
11. Pink has become my favorite color, though I still like purple a whole lot too.
12. I had ’s picture on my wall as a teen.
13. I some how have gained patience in the last few years.
14. I am a type A personality according to all of those tests I have taken at leadership seminars.
15. I am what the Department of Veterans Affairs calls a subject matter expert on payroll at the VA.
16. I once visited Dachau.
17. I have been to an opera.
18. I love to go to off-Broadway shows.
19. I am gullible.
20. I love pumpkin pie.
21. I love Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches
22. I was a girl scout.
23. I had an essay published in Germany in the Department of Defense Seeds and Serendipity book of poems and essays form students in Europe in the 80s.
24. I was able to know both sets of my grandparents
26. I love to fish and am more patient at it than my husband.
27. I eat lunch every day with my husband….me at work in my office and him sitting in the car with me on the cell phone.
28. I attended 1st grade in New Mexico .
29. I have been to the Hoh rainforest.
30. I love Peanut Butter and Nuttella sandwiches (okay, I just love peanut butter)
31. I have seen a whale jump out of the water.
32. I love to scrapbook.
33. I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant.
34. I have a brother.
35. I do not take compliments well.
36. I do not tolerate men who belittle women.
37. I am an outspoken person and have no problem stating what I think.
38. I am learning to love as much as peanut butter.
39. I was once an Amway Independent Business Owner.
40. I love the Amway Brand products.
41. I love quiche.
42. I hate blue cheese.
43. I am a recovering Catholic.
44. I don’t do well with conflict.
45. I am very empathetic.
46. I have found a home in the Unity Church.
47. I used to sing in a choir (those poor people).
48. I once sold Tupperware.
49. I have 11 nieces and nephews, though sadly one left us to early.
50. I was a tomboy for much of my childhood. (you should see my knees)
51. I built an igloo with my brother and neighborhood friends one winter in Germany . It was there for weeks.
52. I used to run through the farmers corn in Germany .
53. I am allergic to most animals.
54. I have a bird, cat, and dog.
55. I love to wave to people I don’t know when we drive around town.
56. I love to laugh.
57. I love coconut rum.
58. I love Philadelphia pretzels.
59. I went to 4 different high schools.
60. I love to cook.
61. I like all types of crafts.
62. I once sold Avon .
63. I have a piece of the Berlin Wall.
64. I went skiing in the Alps when I was 11.
65. I had my tonsils out when I was 12.
66. I left Germany for the last time when I was 13.
67. I started a real estate course, but never finished.
68. I have a large green Phillie Phanatic.
69. I color my grey/white hair religiously.
70. I have a very good memory.
71. I used to eat onions as if they were apples when I was a kid.
72. I did not know how to pretend when I was little. Mom had to teach me how to have a tea party.
73. One of my most favorite books I read as a kid was Archy and Mehitabel by Don Marquis.
74. I consider myself at the core of Generation X. I was 2 months old when Sesame Street started. I was 7 when the first Star Wars was released and I was 11 when MTV first aired.
75. I loved school and still do. (So, we ask why did she never finish and get a degree?)
76. Making a cold call on the phone frightens me more than speaking to a large audience.
77. I have never smoked pot.
78. I love board games.
79. I love to travel, but not for work.
80. I have broken both of my ankles. (not at the same time thank goodness)
81. I love to sleep in a cold room with lots of blankets and my foot sticking out to radiate heat.
82. My favorite vegetable is spinach.
83. I cry at the drop of a hat. (and sometimes this pisses me off as I perceive myself as a strong woman and cry at times when I need others to have that perception of me)
84. My first concert was out door and it was to see Kool and the Gang.
Discover Kool And The Gang!
85. I have seen every episode of Farscape.
86. I have parents that have been married for 41 years, which is rare in this day and age.
87. My favorite music is Golden Oldies and 80s Music.
88. My favorite music group of all time is The Four Seasons.
Discover The Four Seasons!
89. I have only been on a horse once in my life...and I loved it.
90. I dream of writing a fantasy novel some day.
91. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 21.
92. I hate shopping. (my husband loves it)
93. I have few very close friends.
94. I love going on dates with my husband.
95. I support gay marriage.
96. I love hot chocolate.
97. I have never been to a psychic, but would like to.
98. When I was little the family called me Sissy.
99. I love sushi.
100. I like to write snail mail to friends and family still.