Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog Award

Well, I have been surprised with a blog award this week.

A beautiful soul named Staci, has decided to award me the Butterfly Award. I am very honored and quite surprised and am excited to be able to pass this on to others that I believe deserved to be honored also. Thank you Staci.

Here are the rules:

This is a 'meme' award, so it gets passed on. The rules for passing it on are:

  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded the blog to you.
  3. Award up to ten other blogs.
  4. Add links to the blogs you award onto your blog.
  5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

I am honored to be able to pass this on to the following kewl bloggers:

Thanks again Staci, that was awesome of you.

4 comments:

  1. I truly enjoy your blog and thought of you when it was my turn to pass it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......wow.......

    Gosh.
    Very kindly......and I thank you, truly.

    Frankly, you oughta get an award for answering that TMI posting. LOL

    Maybe ya did? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, Ms. Staci thank you for bestowing this blog award to my Bestest Friend.. She's deserving of recognition...

    And, hehe, thanks for explaining to me this morning.. DUH, there's two more blogs to read...lol

    Love you, have a fantastic day doll!

    btw, flirt with the fingerprint taker,,lol.. they don't get much of that.. ;-)

    mauhhhh,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! That was very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete