1. Where had you moved from?
I moved from my parents house into my first apartment. Though they lived in an apartment in the same complex.
2. Describe your first apartment.
It was a two bedroom townhouse style.
3. How old were you when you had your apartment?
I was 20.
4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more.
I had a roommate. She and I had known each other since we were 13. This should have been a good partnership, but we were both young and immature. We had a rule not to let guys spend the night, but one morning I discovered a man had been in the house while I was walking around without clothes on and called her on the answer machine hollering for her to be out before I got home. Stupid move...but I was young...Thank goodness I matured and she and I are friends again. Actually we picked up within a year or so after that incident.
5. What was your place of employment then?
I worked for the Department of Army as a Military Personnel Clerk at the time.
6. How were you finances at the time?
Well, they were better than most, but still tight. I was young and liked to spend money I did not have. Still trying to stop that, doing much better these days.
7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there.
I had a guy in my life that I would make out with and a former boyfriend in Korea that I would call all the time...that is where my money went...but I never had a guy stay the night.
8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.)
I listened to Warrant and New Kids on the Block.
9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there?
I think I lived there for about 6 or 7 months. I moved back in with my parents for money reasons. It would allow me to save and help out my parents.