Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Note

Hi Bloggers...I am kind of out of pocket so I have not had time to blog. I have a couple of minutes before I head out to dinner with some friends so I wanted to do a post real quick.

I am in Dallas this week helping out a payroll office I used to supervise. Having dinner with old friends while I am here, getting to the hotel late and then doing work from my real job at night so I have not been much up to posting something after that.

They want me to come back here and it looks like I just might. I should know something more official in the next week.

So, don't give up on me. I'll be back full swing soon. If I can do a meme tonight I will.

Hugs to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Well the hanging out with old friends part does. I hope the job situation works out for you and whatever happens is best for you and hubby. I like your new picture! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....things are happening for you--which is just wonderful!

    Good luck with the decision making. Old friends are great--old work environments, not always..

    Hoping for clear and intuitive knowledge for you. I know how hard it can be to decided when it's a whole lot of people you're affecting, and not just you.

    ReplyDelete