Sunday, April 4, 2010
Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part Two
36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
I would not want to...if I suddenly became single it would break my heart...I would have lost my soul mate, the love of my life...I can't even think of allowing another person in my life at that point. Besides that relationships are a lot of work and it has taken us almost the whole of our 19 years together to have such a strong relationship. I do not know if I want to go through that again.
37. Do you forgive or forget?
It depends. There are things I have had to actually work on forgiving and then there are things I have easily forgotten. It really depends on what it is to me...
38. Do you trust people?
In general, yes...often to a fault...I often have been hurt by giving to much trust, but it does not stop me from giving it again and again. It is just my nature I guess.
39. What are you not looking forward to?
Going to work tomorrow!! I need a vacation...June seems so far away....
40. Do you get mad easily?
No, not really. I used to, but I don't really think I do. Now, I just asked my husband and he says it depends on what it is about on whether I get mad easily...I personally think I have improved upon this in the last 14 years. Amway did wonders for me to teach me to be a better person.
41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.
I don't believe I have ever been told this...eeeevvvveeerr....
42. Do you have strange dreams?
I rarely remember my dreams...but when I am too hot I seem to have strange dreams..
43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
No, but as a dirty trick I have licked hubby's eye. Something that my parents would do to us and to each other when I was a kid...it is yucky...but hilarious when you get that reaction from the recipient.
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.
That has been a long time...hubby and I go to bed at different times most of the time and he is usually already asleep...so I really don't remember.
45. When did you last play a game?
What kind of game? I played card games on the laptop last night while watching North and South.
46. What do you have on you at all times?
My earrings, wedding band, past, present, and future diamond ring, the ring I got for Christmas and my necklace.
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?
All the time...I am about comfort...I just want to clean, matching, and no holes in my clothes when I go out.
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
I like fruity with a hint of mint...LOL
49. Favourite musician or group?
I love Phil Collins and the Four Seasons...
50. Do you like anyone?
I like a lot of people...would be pretty lonely if I did not.
51. Favourite computer game?
Computer, huh? I guess Etherlords.
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
LOL, Wham! Make it Big was my first album that I bought with my own money...wow, had not thought about that in years.
53. Think back five months ago, were you single?
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
I celebrate my and my parents marriage anniversaries...don't have any other dates that are important to celebrate right now, but I believe we will probably celebrate the date the adoption of our child is made permanent once that happens.
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope so...
56. Last thing you bought?
57. Are you a jealous person?
No, I don't think so for the most part. I think I used to be a little, but I have grown into a better person and don't have those insecurities.
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Uh, no....though I am a very strong willed person...I am very empathetic and cry easily and happy and sad moments, real life, reading a book or watching a show/move.
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yeah, at least two outside of my marriage. Thankfully hubby knows both and does not have any jealousy about the relationships I have with these two mean.
60. Have you ever had your heart-broken?
Yes...and I really don't want to go into it here.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
Other than sing Karaoke like I could actually sing...but couldn't...no
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?
Not secretly...wish I could have been in GA with my family this weekend.
63. Do you text?
All the time...but I twitter more than I text.
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Not especially...well, yeah, my brother...
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
Yes, other than taking the adoption classes and getting ready for the adoption.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
OMG, that was difficult...my blog really sucks...will need to work on this...I came up with this one: http://creativeselfbelief.blogspot.com/2009/04/okay.html
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water, it is what I drink 99% of the time.
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.
Sheila Kinney, I thought we were good friends...I introduced her to her future husband and was dropped like a hot potato. We talked a few times in the first few years after they married, but when they moved up north to Delaware we lost touch.
69. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Mmm, something about getting my hair cut shorter in two weeks.
70. Will this year be better than last?
Of course!! Every year is better than the last...but this year will be even better because we will have a child in our home.