Thursday, October 16, 2008

HNT - My First Time

Okay, so my sister friend again is telling me what to do with my blog... :) But I love her so I will oblige. She said I have to do HNT. I had to think hard on it and put it into perspective for me...then the decision...what picture?



So, I decided to do my first HNT of my hand with one of my rings. Okay, another freaking decision, blogs should not require this much though, really. I have two rings I wear and they both mean a lot to me. The first one of course is my wedding band and the second is my diamond anniversary ring (past, present, and future). So, the wedding band won out. Wish you could see the detail, but oh, well...









I am a little apprehensive about participating in HNT because there is not a spot on my body that does not scream obese...so, it will be interesting to see if I can be imaginitive enough with the picture taking to show areas that don't make people sick from looking at a fat girls body parts.



And hopefully along the way we will see that I am losing weight and be able to include pictures of areas I had been avoiding...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww - you popped your HNT Cherry! wOOt!! i'm so proud of you!! (Hugssss n' Kissessss)...

    Now lets work on the other bits and pieces... Muaaaaaahhhhh

    Love you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete