Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Meme

Okay, I am going to start something new for my blog. Every Saturday I am going to post a meme. Okay, what is a meme? I found some of the definitions below around the web. Many of you create memes, but don't realize there is a name for it. The way I understand it when we share information about ourselves by answering questions that we pass from one to another...that is a meme.
  • Memes, like genes, vary in their fitness to survive in the environment of human intellect.
  • A contagious information pattern that replicates by parasitically infecting human minds and altering their behavior, causing them to propagate the pattern.
  • A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.

Meme for Saturday, October 11, 2008

1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
About two months ago. I wrote to my Uncle Bill in Philadelphia. I had a plan to write someone every day this year and I some how let that drop along the way.

2. Can you change the oil on a car?
The question is can I change the oil, not have I. So, I am going to say yes, because I believe I can do anything to which I set my mind.

3. Name three things you have on you at all times.
My wedding band, a specific pair of earrings, and a specific necklace.

4. What’s your life motto?
My life motto would be to enjoy life to it's fullest. I always try to take at least one good vacation a year and take short weekend or one day trips to nearby sites throughout the year.

5. What’s a word that you say a lot?
I guess "Boo". I call a lot of the people in my life that I love Boo.

6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was asleep thank goodness. I have not been sleeping so well lately.

7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
That I wish there was something I could do about these break outs that I get.

8. Who is your worst enemy?
I don't believe I have one. At least I sure hope not.

9. What does your watch look like?
LOL, which one? My husband says I have a fetish for watches. And I can't find the last one I bought. It is cute, like a bracelet, very dainty.

1 comment:

  1. Well,, you know meme's can be a lil on the dangerous side.. smirk.. Might let some of that stuff on the inside.. OUT!! ;-)

    Hugsssssssss,, can you spare a watch, last watch i had, was the one of my Mother's and when my apartment was robbed,, you guessed it,, they got it.. i just never bought another..

    ~c

    ReplyDelete