Tuesday, October 14, 2008

...in other words...




Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.
-- Ken Hakuta

I have to totally agree with this quote. Most of my marriage has been spent with little or no money. Yet, during some of our poorest times we had the most fun, whether it be a trip up to the lake with a couple of sandwiches, laying on a stone picnic table staring up at the stars or taking a 2 hour drive to see Uncle Remus' cabin and the Tar Baby tales.

Even wanting to start a business it is a matter of being creative with how to make the funding without putting yourself in debt. Or starting small and building up and of course the type of business.

Then we always have to remember that there are people that have much less than us and they can make it everyday. So, since we have so much more, we have a responsibility to do more.

I am glad I read this quote today. I am always worried about our funds and that we don't have enough. I will definitely keep this quote in mind and as it says try to have more ideas and stop worrying about obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment